- Math - Their choice on what type of math activity they wanted to do. Both Nick and Sam ended up working in their perspective math workbooks. They each did a pretty good job and I can see where their strengths and weaknesses are.
- Reading - they automatically do this on a daily basis. Nick is reading a chapter book about Jane Goodall and Sam is reading a Winnie the Pooh book.
- Writing - Nick took it upon himself to write the Lego Company and I will be putting it in the mail tomorrow. Sam writes notes all over the house - she is one who does not like to write unless it is her idea.
- Nick has been working in his Vocabulary Cartoons book this week and is almost 3/4 done.
- Play - Nick and Sam have been busy playing with legos and other fun things.
Friday, January 11, 2013
Looking Back on Week 25
The last few weeks have been fun, relaxing and a bit chaotic. Things have settled down and the kids are getting back into lessons. This week they worked on the following: