Saturday, March 11, 2017

5 Things Friday - Random Favorites





This is a little late as I have been sick these past few days and I realized that today is now Saturday.  So in no particular order...here are my five favorite random things:

1)  Chocolate!  Need I say more :)

2)  Autumn...the colored leaves are spectacular in New England and the high humidity is gone.

3)  Gettysburg National Park...standing on hallowed grounds and realizing that men died where I stood was one of the most overwhelming experiences I have ever had.

4)  Cows...my favorite farm animal. 

5)  Puzzles...I could spend all day putting together a puzzle. 

What are your random favorites?

Come join the fun and link your post to 5 Things Friday over at Quiet Pandemonium...come join the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment