Thursday, October 13, 2016

Twelve Things I like about October

Here are the 12 things I like about October.  Some of them may be repeats from last month's "twelve" post...

Fall Colors

Cooler Temperatures

Reading a good book while snuggled under a blanket

Baptism anniversary is this month

Fall season is in full gear

Thanksgiving is one month away

Enjoying the non-hustle and bustle before the holidays hit

My only brother's birthday is this month.

The slowness as work before the busy time of year

Harvesting apples for homemade applesauce (this is a fond memory that I will have forever)

Deer and Elk hunting season for those in my family that hunt...the meat is oh so yummy :)

Halloween only happens one time a year...thank goodness for that.

What do you like about October???

No comments:

Post a Comment