Saturday, October 15, 2016

Sister's Lesson


A couple of nights ago, Sister Hoopes and Sister Galbraith stopped by for a visit and short lesson.  The lesson was about strengthening our weaknesses to become strong and to humbly ask Heavenly Father for his help in this area.  The two scriptures below are ones that the sister's shared with us.  It was a good lesson for all.
 
"Nevertheless, the Lord God showeth us our weakness that we may know that it is by his grace, and his great condescensions unto the children of men, that we have power to do these things." ~ Jacob 4:7

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." ~ Ether 12:27


No comments:

Post a Comment