Monday, August 29, 2016

Scripture Sunday (on Monday)

Yesterday we went to church and had a pretty good time.  I was able to catch up with a few friends, Nick played with a few younger friends and Samantha was able to practice for the Primary Program (her last one). 

The two talks during sacrament were about Leading by Example and the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
This is what I took away from these talks:

Leading by Example:  Show by actions that we are sincere and not to expect anything in return.  Stumbling blocks in life are building blocks for our faith. 

Atonement of Jesus Christ:  Trust in the atonement.  Share testimonies with youth (testimony builders) to strengthen the youth.

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:  and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." ~ Psalm 23:6

No comments:

Post a Comment