Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. It's officially summer (in the northern hemisphere anyway). Which summer month is best and why?
 Since I am not a huge summer fan, I would have to say September.

2. Can you swim? How did you learn? June 27th is National Sunglasses Day. How many pair do you own?
I do know how to swim and I took swimming lessons when I was about 9 years old. I don't own any sunglasses.
 
 3.What characteristic do you judge most harshly in yourself? How about in others?
Myself: patience
Others: I would have to say being around people who always have to be right and are argumentative.

4. Robert Frost wrote the now well known poem entitled The Road Not Taken. What's a road (literal or figurative) you've always wanted to travel, and where do you hope it takes you?
I have traveled throughout the United States and would love to travel out west and end up living in either Wyoming or Montana.
 
5. Popsicles-yay or nay? If you answered yay, what's your favorite flavor?
I don't eat popsicles very often, but if there is a rootbeer flavored one near by, I will eat it.
 
6. Brexit-on a scale of 1-10 how knowledgeable are you on what's involved here? (1=very knowledgeable and 10=what's Brexit) Is this news you'll follow or is it something you think won't impact your life in any way shape or form?  
I will say 3.  I think it is a positive move for the United Kingdom, especially since they did not have a say when it came to immigration, trade, etc. I plan on continuing to follow this new chapter for the United Kingdom.
 
7.Share a favorite song on your summer play list.
80's music and anything from the Piano Guys
 
8. Insert your own random thought here.
There is nothing like eating ice-cream at the end of a long day :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment