Thursday, June 30, 2016

Re-cap of June

Being that it is the last day of June, I thought I would re-cap some of the things that happened this month...

The siding started to go up on our house and it no longer looks like this:
As soon as it is finished, there will be an updated picture :)

The kids have been enjoying their 'break' from lessons and are anxiously awaiting to start their new school year!!! 

Last weekend, Samantha and I decided to clean out some of our books and donate them to a local thrift shop...We donated 15 grocery shopping bags full of books. I still have more books to look through and decide if I will give them away or keep for a few more years. 

June has been a pretty good month for our family.  Scott has been busy with the house, the kids have been enjoying their 'break' and work has been alright for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment