Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Twelve Movies

Here is another "12" post about movies that I enjoy watching over and over and over again:

Sound of Music - I used to watch this movie with my Grandpa Quinn when I was a little girl.  This movie has a lot of emotional ties. Also, who doesn't like Christopher Plummer?!?!

Tombstone - How can you not watch this movie?  I like westerns and this is one of the tops..for me.

Gettysburg - I love anything to do with the Civil War and this movie is one of the best.  I have visited the battlegrounds at Gettysburg and it is amazing.  I try to watch this movie at the beginning of July every year.

Down Periscope - A good comedy to watch now and then.

Harry Potter Series - I grouped this together as 'one' movie because I like to think of it as a continuing story.  These are great movies and sometimes I like to waste a good day or two watching them. 

Purgatory - Another good western about 2nd chances.  It is an interesting take on temptations and good vs. evil.

Anne of Green Gables/Anne of Avonlea - Pure goodness

Fiddler on the Roof - One of my all time favorite movies.

Les Miserables: 10 Year Anniversary - not sure if you would call this a movie, but I could watch this everyday.

National Treasure - A good movie and a great way to introduce the Declaration of Independence.

The Shaggy Dog - A cute comedy and I like the old Disney movies.

The Chronicles of Narnia (The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader) - This is another good series and I like the battle scenes..especially the music.


No comments:

Post a Comment