Monday, August 3, 2015

21 Day Fix

For the last week, I have been working out (with my children joining me) using the 21 Day Fix.  Each day is something different:  Day 1  Total Body Cardio, Day 2 Upper Fix, Day 3 Lower Fix, Day 4 Pilates, Day 5 Cardio, Day 6 Dirty 30 and Day 7 Yoga and repeat this schedule until you hit the 21 day mark.  There is also a meal plan as well as a product called shakeology that goes along with the 21 Day Fix program.

Right now, I am just doing the workouts.  I do have the meal plan but because of picky eaters I am doing one step at a time.

What I like about the workouts...I can do them in my own home, at anytime during the day, and my kids are joining in the fun.

A big shout out to my wonderful niece that inspired me to change my lifestyle into a more healthy one.


No comments:

Post a Comment