Thursday, April 2, 2015

Believing Christ





Back in September of last year, my very best friend sent a package of gifts to our family.  In the package was the book "Believing Christ".  Along with the book was a note from my friend saying that she and her husband read it together and thought that I would enjoy it too.

I started reading this book in October of last year and finished it today.  I read it during my lunch break and that is why it took me so long.  The book is 125 pages and is very thought provoking.  The chapters are as follows:

  • The Great Dilemma
  • Good News
  • The Covenant
  • Saved By Grace
  • Misunderstanding Grace
  • "Lord, How Is It Done?"
There are scriptures from the Bible, Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants throughout the book.  You do not need to be a Mormon to read this.  I think if you have questions about Grace, Faith, Believing, etc., this book is for you.

A big THANK YOU to my wonderful friend.

(I was not asked to do this review and the above is my own opinion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment