Friday, March 27, 2015

Frustrated

I try to keep job related things away from this blog, but today...that is not the case.  I am so frustrated with my job outside of the home.  I just want to SCREAM!!!  I have felt this way for some time now and it seems to be getting worse.  I don't know what to do.  Do I quit and stay home with my children? (which is what I really want to do) or Do I look for another job?  Right now, I am the only one who is working a steady job.  I am grateful for my husband who has stayed home with the kids to oversee their homeschool lessons, take care of them and the house.  I know that Scott is ready to go back to work and I am ready to stay home.  What to do?!?!?  I feel a change needs to happen...SOON.

Venting over.

Now back to regular blog posts of family, homeschool, cats and chickens :)

1 comment:

  1. ((hugs)) I'm so sorry and will be praying that you feel peace in the situation.

    ReplyDelete