- Copy Work - Cursive on handouts and copy work from their science journals
- Science - Both Nick and Sam have completed the first three lessons in their books. Nick is learning about Flying Creatures and Sam is learning about Land Animals.
- Writing - So far, I have not had any complaints from the kids regarding 'Jump-In'. A very good writing curriculum that I feel was a good choice. The kids are working on their assignments independently during the day and I will help them at night after work.
- Math - Life of Fred: Fractions, so far, has been very good. The kids just took their 2nd Bridge Review and are now able to move on to Chapter 11. So thankful for Life of Fred!
- Book of Mormon - Each day the kids read a chapter or half a chapter from the Book of Mormon.
- Spelling - There have been a few complaints but I think they have been worked out. Nick was having a difficult time spelling a few words but when I advised him to say the word out loud and slowly, he could hear how the word is spelled. It worked!
- History - Just about finished with Qtr 2 in MOH, Vol 1. I have a feeling that this will carry over to the new year. I don't think we will finish volume 1 by the end of April.
- Reading - I love seeing the kids read books, especially chapter books. Nick read the first Harry Potter book and is now working on the 2nd one. Sam started reading 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles Dickens but found it to be difficult for her. Now she is reading the first Harry Potter book.
Thanks for stopping by :)