Thursday, January 1, 2015

A New Year and New Goals

Happy 2015!!! 

I have been thinking a lot about how to make 2015 a good year for myself and for our family.  I didn't want to make any resolutions because those seem to be broken within a few days after Jan 1st.  So instead of resolutions, I have made some goals for myself as well as for my family. 

My Goals:
  • Read Scriptures on a daily basis.
  • Keep a journal for the year 
  • Work on my stress and anxiety.  
  • Take time to work on my interests (reading, sewing, etc.)
  • Learn how to crochet
  • Blog more
Goals for my family:
  • Better eating habits - more fruits and veggies for snacks and healthier meals.  
  • More outdoor activities - walking, hiking, biking, etc. (weather permitting).  I have noticed the laziness with all members in our family, including me.  
  • Read scriptures together
  • Working together in keeping the house clean
  • Working together to finish building our house and hopefully move in before the year is up.
 I will be posting updates throughout the year.

What are your goals for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment