I have been thinking a lot about how to make 2015 a good year for myself and for our family. I didn't want to make any resolutions because those seem to be broken within a few days after Jan 1st. So instead of resolutions, I have made some goals for myself as well as for my family.
- Read Scriptures on a daily basis.
- Keep a journal for the year
- Work on my stress and anxiety.
- Take time to work on my interests (reading, sewing, etc.)
- Learn how to crochet
- Blog more
- Better eating habits - more fruits and veggies for snacks and healthier meals.
- More outdoor activities - walking, hiking, biking, etc. (weather permitting). I have noticed the laziness with all members in our family, including me.
- Read scriptures together
- Working together in keeping the house clean
- Working together to finish building our house and hopefully move in before the year is up.
What are your goals for 2015?