- My family - Scott, my wonderful husband, and our children...Nickolas and Samantha
- My Parents for their love and support
- My Siblings and their spouses
- Nieces and Nephews, even the little ones ;)
- Being able to travel to celebrate Sarah's wedding
- Friends - especially my best friend that I have known since Kindergarten/First Grade.
- Aunts, Uncles and Cousins - Happy to have visited a few of them at Sarah's wedding.
- Blackie - love his little hugs
- The chickens and roo. Fresh eggs are the best
- Sister Missionaries...Sister Mayle and Sister Crook have been a blessing to our family. The kids absolutely love them...so do I
- Work - even on the stressful days
- Libraries - books are our friends :)
- The Bible
- The Book of Mormon - I'm almost done with my 3rd reading.
- My Baptism in the LDS Church.
- Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
Friday, November 28, 2014
This Thanksgiving, I am most thankful for: