Friday, November 28, 2014

Thankful

This Thanksgiving, I am most thankful for:
  • My family - Scott, my wonderful husband, and our children...Nickolas and Samantha
  • My Parents for their love and support
  • My Siblings and their spouses 
  • Nieces and Nephews, even the little ones ;)  
  • Being able to travel to celebrate Sarah's wedding
  • Friends - especially my best friend that I have known since Kindergarten/First Grade.
  • Aunts, Uncles and Cousins - Happy to have visited a few of them at Sarah's wedding.
  • Homeschool!!!!
  • Blackie - love his little hugs
  • The chickens and roo.  Fresh eggs are the best
  • Sister Missionaries...Sister Mayle and Sister Crook have been a blessing to our family.  The kids absolutely love them...so do I
  • Work - even on the stressful days
  • Libraries - books are our friends :)
  • The Bible
  • The Book of Mormon - I'm almost done with my 3rd reading.
  • My Baptism in the LDS Church.  
  • Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment