Monday, June 23, 2014

Important Work

"The most important of the Lord's work that you will ever do will be the work you do within the walls of your own home"  ~ President Harold B. Lee

Messy bedrooms, toys everywhere, lessons not done, arguing, playing instead of helping around the house are daily struggles.  I keep reminding myself of the above quote and realize that if a lesson is learned each day, then I am on the right path.  I enjoy the peaceful, quiet moments with the kids.  It is during these times that I realize my kids are that...just kids.  There are lessons to be learned in all things, at all times, and in all ways.  President Harold B. Lee is right..."The most important of the Lord's work that you ever do will be the work you do within the walls of your own home."

No comments:

Post a Comment