Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Random Thoughts

I have so many things swirling through my mind that I feel like my head is spinning and doesn't know when to stop.  A lot has gone on the past few months but looking back it only seems like a few days have passed. Here are a few randoms that I am able to share:
  • Cleaning up 2013/2014 year and gearing up for the 2014/2015 year.  Just finishing up a few touches on the curriculums that will be used.
  • Planning the schedule for the 2014/2015 year.  This will be worked on over the long weekend coming up.
  • Work - good days and not so good days.  More of the later, too.  I am tired of the goings on within the town and really need a break from it all.
  • Sleep, as in I need it more.  I haven't had a good night's sleep in quite a while and would love to be able to wake up feeling refreshed.
I could go on, but sometimes I need to keep things to myself.     

No comments:

Post a Comment