Thursday, March 6, 2014

Being Thankful

Being thankful is a good thing and writing them down is even better...

I am thankful for:
  • Heavenly Father in my life.  Without Him, I don't know where I would be
  • The Bible and Book of Mormon
  • A supportive Husband.  
  • Loving children
  • My parents
  • A cuddly cat
  • Bosses that allow me to take a day off here and there.
  • Sunny skies, even though it is bitter cold outside
  • A rooster that is sweet and vocal
  • Fresh eggs
  • Quietness
  • Good books
  • Ensign magazine
  • Fresh baked bread - the smell is wonderful
  • Friends, especially my best friend that I have known since 1st Grade
  • Missionaries
  • Snow
  • Freedom
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I like what wrote.
    I love snow because it's white.
    I am thankful for the same thing you are.

    ReplyDelete