Monday, November 11, 2013

2013 Gratitude Challenge - November 11

Today I am thankful for our Veterans.  I am especially thankful for a special veteran, my father.  He served in the United States Air Force for 20+ years.  I don't remember him being in the military because I was born towards the end of his Air Force career.  When I was two months old, my father was sent to Vietnam.  He served two + tours of duty.  I was almost 4 when he was able to come home.  At that time, he had served a little over 20 years and decided to retire.  I am proud of my father and his service in the Air Force. 

Thank you daddy!  You will always be a hero to me :)

    My parents

What are you thankful for today?  Please visit Quiet Pandemonium to see what others are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment