Friday, November 1, 2013

2013 Gratitude Challenge - November 1

For the last couple of years I have participated in the Gratitude Challenge that my cousin, Brenda, hosts over at her blog Quiet Pandemonium.  I am once again participating in this year's 2013 Gratitude Challenge.  You are more than welcome to participate in this year's challenge by clicking on the 2013 Gratitude Challenge button on my sidebar.

Today I am thankful for Flannel Pajamas!  Flannel Pajamas are great to change into after a long day at work.  Flannel Pajamas are great to change into when you are not feeling very well (especially when you are taking antibiotics and pain meds).  Flannel Pajamas are comfy, cozy and just plain wonderful!  Oh how I would love to wear Flannel Pajamas all the time. 

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment