Saturday, February 16, 2013

What the Kids and I are Reading

Since today was library day, I thought I would share the books that we checked out...

Nick chose the following to read:
  • The Legend of the Bermuda Triangle by Thomas Kingsley Troupe
  • Batman's Guide to Crime and Detection by Michael Teitelbaum (DK Readers)
  • Amulet books 1 - 4 by Kazu Kibuishi
  • Tin Tin: 3 Complete Adventures in 1 Volume
  • Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece Volumes 1 & 2 by Pat McGreal & Dave Rawson
  • 888 1/2 Amazing Answers to you Questions about the Titanic by Hugh Brewster & Laurie Coulter
  • The Visual Dictionary of Dinosaurs by Eyewitness Visual Dictionaries
  • Skeleton by Steve Parker (Eyewitness Books)
  • Batman Adventures: Rogue Gallery by Peterson/Slott/Templeton
  • Batman Adventures: Shadows & Masks by Delsante/Slott/Soria/Templeton
  • Superman/Batman: The Greatest Stories Ever Told by DC Comics
Samantha chose the following to read:
  • George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl (chapter book)
  • Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter (chapter book)
I checked out the following:
  • From the Good Mountain:  How Gutenberg Changed the World by James Rumford (I checked this out for Nick and Sam)
  • Robot Drawing Book by Ralph Masiello (I checked this out for Nick)
  • The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe (I checked this book out for me)
What have you checked out from the library?

No comments:

Post a Comment