Tuesday, February 19, 2013

God of All Creation - review





"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not much more valuable then they?" ~ Matthew 6:26

"God of All Creation recounts how a miniature dachshund taught her owner, James Robison, profound insights about life, faith, and God's care for all of His creation..." (taken from the back cover of the book)

After reading "God of All Creation: Life Lessons from Pets and Wildlife", I realized that I have learned a lot of lessons from our family pets, especially Blackie, and watching the wildlife in our backyard. I have also realized that I don't thank God enough for his wonderful creation.

I highly recommend this book to all who own or have owned pets.

(Disclaimer:  I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review)

No comments:

Post a Comment