- Math - both Nick and Sam worked in their workbooks and some individual worksheets. Nick is struggling a bit with multiplication but is starting to get the hang of it. Sam is taking off with her addition skills. Last year, Sam did everything she could to avoid math and if you told me that she would love it in 2013, I would have probably laughed at you.
- Writing - Sam has taken it upon herself to practice cursive. She has asked her daddy to write down specific words in cursive and then Sam would copy them over and over again. Sam also wrote little notes to her grandparents and a couple of friends.
- Reading - Nick finished 'Who Was Jane Goodall?' at the beginning of the week and is now reading 'Who Was Mark Twain?'. Sam is reading a few books...'Winnie the Pooh', a learning guide about Snakes and Reptiles (a Magic Tree House book), and 'Homer Price'.
- Computer Time - Nick and Sam had some computer time this week and watched some 'Mythbusters' on you-tube videos and played some games
- Play - The kids played outside a couple of times this week (when weather permitted), played a lot with legos and built a few forts.
Have a great weekend :)