Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2012 Gratitude Challenge - Nov 28

Today I am thankful for my back-up assistant at work. I wasn't feeling that great today and am blessed to have a back-up assistant, Peg, who said yes to taking minutes during the Selectmen's meeting tonight.  I have been struggling with the minutes for the last couple of months and have been pondering on a solution.  Well, that solution came today when I asked Peg if she would consider taking minutes for the rest of the year (3 meetings).  She fortunately said 'Yes'. Sometimes a break is needed, even if it is a small one, to clear your thoughts and reduce the stress.

Thank you Peg!!!

What are you thankful for today?

Please visit 'Garden of Learning' to see what Brenda and others are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment