The following is what they learned about this week:
- Sequential Spelling (Nick did 8 lessons and Sam did 1)
- Reading (chapters books and several math books)
- Living Math exercise (another trip to Wal-Mart to spend birthday money. Both kids had to figure out how much they could spend and find items within that price range)
- HomeEc (helped in the kitchen with cooking meals)
- Sam had Nick teach her how to transform Nick's transformers
- Responsibility - Both kids are learning to be responsible with their library books.
- Computer Time
- Movie Time
- Serving Others - we have helped two friends who are out of town by looking in on things and making sure pets are fed.