Monday, October 15, 2012

Lessons from the Prairie

(photo courtesy from Amazon.com)
Everyday, Nick and Sam get to each choose a movie to watch.  Today, Sam chose 'Little House on the Prairie' Season 1.  Both Nick and Sam sat mesmerized watching Pa, Ma, Mary, Laura and Carrie.  Many questions were asked during each episode on disk 1.  Luckily Scott was watching the episodes with them and was able to answer the questions.  The questions then turned to what life was like after 'Little House'.  Nick remembered about a book we have and brought it out to find the answers...

(photo courtesy from Amazon.com)



When I got home from work, I sat and watched a few more episodes of 'Little House' with my kids and I enjoyed each and every minute.  

2 comments:

  1. I loved Little House when I was a kid. I've shared a few episodes with my kids, but I was just thinking that I should get the series, there were a lot of good morality lessons in the early seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just finished watching Season 1 and now my daughter wants to watch Season 2. I liked all of the episodes in the first season, but my all time favorite it "The Lord Is My Shepherd".

    ReplyDelete