Nick and Sam had 4 different (brand name) chocolate chip cookies to work with: Hannaford Break and Bake, Hannaford soft cookies, Keebler and Chips Ahoy.
They had to do the following for each cookie:
- Measure the cookie
- Describe the appearance of the cookie
- Count the amount of chocolate chips on top of the cookie
- Count the amount of chocolate chips on the bottom of the cookie
- Break the cookie in half and count the chocolate chips in the middle of the cookie
- Taste the cookie and rate the taste
- State if the cookie is crunchy, chewy or soft.
- Which cookie had the most chocolate chips?
- Which cookie had the least chocolate chips?
- Which cookie was the largest?
- Did the largest cookie have the most chocolate chips?
- Which cookie tasted the best?
One other thing I forgot to mention...a tall glass of milk is needed, especially when your kids get thirsty from all the yummy cookies!