Thursday, October 18, 2012

5 Random Things

I have been having a difficult time coming up with things to blog about.  So today, I thought I would blog about 5 random things that have happened this week.
  1. Pretty cold one morning this week that I had to actually scrape off the car windows!  I don't mind the cold weather, but having to scrape the frost this early is a little inconvenient.
  2. Lots of 'transformer' activity from Nick.  He has drawn, played and designed a lego optimus prime.  It keeps him busy and quiet at times.
  3. 2nd Presidential Debate was interesting, especially following the tweets on twitter.  The tweets make the debate a lot of fun and enjoyable.  If I just watched the debate, I would be so stressed out. Thank goodness that there is one debate left...next Monday.  It should be a good one and I am looking forward to, again, following the tweets.
  4. Selectmen's meeting was last night.  It was an ok meeting with a few interesting items discussed.  One of the items was a potential proposal to place a wind farm in our town.  Personally, I am not sure it is a good idea.  It really won't do anything to our current electric bill as the wind farm will be hooked into an electric company that doesn't even service our town.  Having the wind farm may help with our property taxes, as in keeping them low.  But a little more research needs to take place and I will have to ask my brother about wind farms (he used to work for a company that does just this thing).
  5. Sam has been playing away with her stuffies and dolls.  She pretends that she is a teacher, a surgeon, a nurse, a mom and a sister.  She loves to use her imagination and I enjoy watching her play.

No comments:

Post a Comment