What activities did they do you ask? Well, they did the following:
- Gathering Water from Millbrook (our well is dry and the brook water is for washing the clothes, showers and washing dishes)
- Helping in the kitchen - helped me make cupcakes and then they were in charge of decorating them. And oh boy did they have fun. I wasn't feeling good and had fallen asleep while they decorated the cupcakes. When I woke up the kitchen was CLEAN! I was impressed :)
- Helped with the grocery shopping and met another homeschool family
- Wrote out their birthday lists and grocery lists
- Had a few practice rounds with the.22 rifle ( both Scott and I were present)
I wonder what week 13 will bring?!?!