Friday, August 31, 2012

Looking Back at Week 12

12 weeks have come and gone with a few weeks off in between.  The 12th week was another unschooling week and I really do think that the kids are enjoying it.

What activities did they do you ask?  Well, they did the following:
  • Painting
  • Reading
  • Drawing
  • Gathering Water from Millbrook (our well is dry and the brook water is for washing the clothes, showers and washing dishes)
  • Helping in the kitchen - helped me make cupcakes and then they were in charge of decorating them.  And oh boy did they have fun.  I wasn't feeling good and had fallen asleep while they decorated the cupcakes.  When I woke up the kitchen was CLEAN!  I was impressed :)
  • Helped with the grocery shopping and met another homeschool family
  • Wrote out their birthday lists and grocery lists
  • Had a few practice rounds with the.22 rifle ( both Scott and I were present)

I wonder what week 13 will bring?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment