Friday, July 6, 2012

T if for...

Toothaches.

Not a subject I was wanting to blog about, but it just so happens that toothaches are a part of life and part of my mouth at this time and this week is the letter "T".  Coincidence?  I don't think so.  I have been on antibiotics since last Friday as well as pain-killers.  The pain-killers make me rather drowsy and I can only take them at night.  During the day I take ibuprofen.  I am tired of taking medications and I still have to wait until the 20th to have these teeth taken care of.  Not a way I planned my summer. 

If you have ever experienced a bad toothache...I now know what it feels like.  If you haven't experienced a bad toothache, you don't want to experience it.  All I can say is I would rather give birth 10 times over than experience the pain I am now enduring.

I don't mean to whine, but this is all I could think of for "T".  Hopefully next week will be a more positive post.

Come see what Marcy and others are Blogging Through the Alphabet!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. :( That sounds miserable. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am feeling a little better. Looking forward to getting them taken care of next week.

    ReplyDelete