Thursday, June 7, 2012

P is for Patience

"For whatever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope."  ~ Romans 15:4

Being patient is something I work on everyday.  Patient with the way my children process information.  Patient when my children just can't 'get it'.  Patient when the kids are dilly-dallying along and not working on lessons.  Patient that when changes need to take place.  Patient while adjusting to new ways of learning...delight directed and unschooling.  Patient with all the questions that are asked and trying not to get frustrated when they keep coming.  Patient in listening.  Patient in prayer. 

"Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof:  and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit."  ~ Ecclesiastes 7:8

See what Marcy and others are Blogging Through the Alphabet!

2 comments:

  1. I have to work hard at being patient too. It really doesn't come naturally and I need God's help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can completely understand. :)

    ReplyDelete