Thursday, May 24, 2012

N is for...

Narnia...as in The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis.

Our family has read the 7 book series a couple of times

We have enjoyed watching the 3 movies...The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and have recently purchased the Focus on the Family Radio Theatre of The Chronicles of Narnia

To be honest, I was hesitant in purchasing the audio version.  I have checked out a few audio books from the library and found them very very boring.  I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised by the above purchase.  My kids love listening to each book and so do I.


Check out what others are Blogging Through the Alphabet!


3 comments:

  1. we love Narnia at our house, too. I need to check out that radio drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys are a little young yet for the Narnia series, but I can't wait to explore it soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for N! We love the Narnia books and movies too; in fact I think it might be about time to go another round of reading the books out loud together. ;-) Thanks for the tip on the audio version, which would save my voice!

    ReplyDelete