Thursday, May 3, 2012

K is for...

Knitting!



Last year, my children were introduced to Knitting by my mother.  My son knitted once (the first two pictures) and my daughter has enjoyed knitting ever since that first introduction. The last picture is a project that Sam and I worked together.

I haven't knitted anything since that day and feel bad that I haven't started any projects.  One of these days I will actually sit down and knit something fun.  I have several ideas in my mind, but they won't get done unless I pick up the yarn and needles.

Come see what others are Blogging Through the Alphabet!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's lovely that your daughter is enjoying knitting already! I taught myself to knit a few years ago, and really enjoy it, but it's been too long since I did anything. I have a couple of not-quite-finished projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn to knit! I can crochet, but not knit. It's on my list of things to learn this year. I better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knitting is something I hope my daughter and I get the opportunity to learn to do together. There is this really cool Christian Farm in a nearby town where they do lots of different things, and they have knitting lessons. I hope to get us signed up for that soon!

    ReplyDelete