Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fearless by Eric Blehm


Today I read Fearless: The Undaunted Courage and Ultimate Sacrifice of Navy SEAL Team SIX Operator Adam Brown by Eric Blehm. 

Taken from the inside back cover...
"Fearless is the story of a man of extremes, whose courage and determination was fueled by faith, family, and the love of a woman.  It's about a man who waged a war against his own worst impulses and persevered to reach the top tier of the US military.  Always the first to volunteer for the most dangerous assignments, Adam's final act of bravery led to the ultimate sacrifice."...

I laughed through some of the funny things Adam did...especially the incident with the fire ants. 
I could feel the hurt and pain that his parents went through during the dark times of Adam's life.
I cheered Adam for overcoming his drug addiction.
I cried and mourned the loss of a hero who put his life on the line for his team as well as his family and country.

Fearless is a must read for everyone.

(I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review)

No comments:

Post a Comment