Friday, April 13, 2012

H is for...

I first heard of Stephanie Nielson sometime after she survived an airplane crash.  She, as well as her husband Christian and their friend Doug, were in an airplane that crashed in 2008.  This book, a memoir, is about Stephanie's life before the crash, after the crash and the recovery that she has endured and is still enduring everyday.
I read 'Heaven is Here' in one day.  I cried with her, I laughed with her, and I am humbled at her positive outlook of everyday struggles and accomplishments in her life.  Stephanie is an amazing woman who loves God, her family, and life.  A few days ago, she gave birth to her fifth child...a little girl.    Congratulations to Stephanie, Christian and their beautiful family.

Come see what others are Blogging Through the Alphabet!

(I purchased Heaven is Here for my own personal library and the opinions I expressed were not asked of me from Stephanie Nielson)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like something I would enjoy reading. I am so glad you shared, Sue!

    ReplyDelete