Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Randoms

Today, being Saturday, I want to share what we usually do...

Sleep in - I look forward to sleeping past 7, especially on the weekend.  Unfortunately, my daughter comes into my room and says, "Mom, it is 6:30.  Aren't you going to get up?"  I mumble to her, "Sam, it is Saturday".  Sam then gets into my bed and snuggles up to me.

Library - Every Saturday morning, the kids have a set time to meet their friends at the Canaan Library.  We look forward to going, not to just see their friends, but to also see the librarians and lots of books.

Grocery Store - Again, another Saturday regular journey.  We go to the grocery store either before the library or after.


Getting Everything into the House - this is the groceries and books.  I would say that I make about 5 trips from the car to the house.  I get a pretty good workout!

We usually get home around 2:30/3:00 in the afternoon.  (usually leave the house to start our Saturday journey around 9:30/10 in the morning)

By the we get home and everything put away in its rightful place, I am t.i.r.e.d.!!!

This afternoon, the kids watched a couple of movies, just finished dinner and now waiting for dessert.  Next it will be "getting ready for bed", "brush teeth", "read books in bed", and then "lights out!"


No comments:

Post a Comment