Wednesday, March 7, 2012

C is for...

Cute + Cuddly + Curious + Crazy + Cunning + Clean = CAT









Growing up, I had many pets and so did my husband.  We have both come to the conclusion that Blackie is probably the best cat that either one of us has owned.

Blackie likes to Cuddle with me by placing his front paws on either side of my neck and his head on my shoulder.  Blackie is Curious and loves to poke at our daughter's stuffed animals.  Blackie likes to run Crazy around the house.  Blackie is very Cunning and will sneak up and poke my kids while they are trying to do their lessons and he loves to play Chase with our son (meaning Blackie will chase Nick and Nick will chase Blackie around the house)  Blackie is very Clean and loves to be swept with the broom.  He will even lay down on the ground while I am trying to sweep just to feel the bristles on his fur.  Blackie is one Cute Cat and I love him to pieces!!!

Join in the Blogging through the Alphabet fun!

1 comment: