Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:  A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which was planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast stones , and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace."  ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

I am not a 'resolution' type person.  Resolutions are usually broken within a week or even less (speaking from personal experience).  Goals will be the thing for 2012.  I have been thinking of some for myself as well as for my family.  Here are a few:
  • Learn at least 1 new thing every day
  • Read a chapter book per month - this is for Nickolas and Samantha
  • Move to our new living space - we are hoping for late spring, but know that it could be later
  • Read scriptures daily
  • Start my Etsy page
 I'm sure there will be more added to the list.  In fact, I will be making a new 'page' called 2012 Goals so that I can keep track of our goals.

I wish you all a Happy and Healthy 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment