I am thankful that I am alive! We had an incident of carbon monoxide at work today. The detectors did not detect, but my body did. I became very light headed and woozy. Some co-workers and I opened all the doors and windows to air out the building. By the time I was checked out, which was a couple of hours later, I was at 8%, which is not good. It took a while for the carbon monoxide to leave my body, but it finally did and I am feeling much better. So today, I am thankful I am alive and that I was awake when this all happened.
If you would like to participate in this challenge and would like to link up, either click the 2011 Gratitude Challenge button on my sidebar or go here.