Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge - Day 1

This year I decided take the 2011 Gratitude Challenge.  I learned about the challenge last year from reading Brenda's blog...Garden of Learning.  I am looking forward to participating in the challenge this year.  If you are interested in taking the challenge, make sure  you link up over at Garden of Learning by either clicking here or by clicking on the 2011 Gratitude Challenge button on my sidebar...



I am grateful for my husband, Scott.  We have been married for 10 years and he has given me two precious children, Nick and Sam.    Scott is a great husband, father and friend.  I thank God each day for bringing Scott and I together.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I'm stopping by from the Gratitude Challenge. I'm also following your blog now. ;0)

    ReplyDelete