Monday, June 6, 2011

New School Year New Schedule

Today is the beginning our our 2011 - 2012 homeschool year.  I have so many plans and am hoping that the plans will be fulfilled by the end of this year.  As most know, plans can change and they have for us in the past.  With that said, here is our new schedule:

Each Morning Nick and Sam will do the following:
  • Math
  • Copywork
  • Reading
Each Afternoon (when I get home from work):
  • FIAR (weeks that I do not have evening work meeting)
  • Language Arts through Literature (weeks I do have evening work meeting)
  • Story of the World vol 2 (hopefully a chapter a night)
  • Nature Study
  • Story Starters (at least once a week, but not definite)
  • Chapter Book Read Aloud (usually before bed, will depend on how tired I am)
During the Day:
  • Computer time
  • Arts and Crafts
  • Errands with Dad
  • Appropriate movies (1 per child)
  • Playing
Happy Homeschooling to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment