Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Duggars: 20 and Counting


I have always been fascinated by the Duggar Family...ever since their first show called "Fourteen Children and Pregnant Again".  I thought I knew the family just by watching them on TV, little did I know that what I watched was just a glimpse into their lives. 
I was pleasantly surprised to learn more about them from the book "The Duggars: 20 and Counting!"  They have had struggles like everyone else trying to make it in the world of business.  They have struggles with trying to get out to door on time (which I can totally understand). I have come to love the Duggar Family even more and feel inspired to do better with raising my own children.  Jim Bob and Michelle have a wonderful relationship with all of their children and have been blessed so many times.  Their faith in God is inspiring too!
I highly recommend this book to anyone to has children..whether you have 1 or 20!

(this is my personal review of this book of which i purchased)

No comments:

Post a Comment