Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Morning, Monday

 Monday morning and all is quiet.
This is probably the only 'quiet' time I have to myself.  I never realized it until this morning and I am thankful for the stillness of the house. I'll let you in on a little secret...I'm not a morning person.  So why am I up soooo early?  Blackie woke me up and I do need to get ready for work, but not for another 1/2 hour.

Being Monday, normal routines start happening...
  • lessons for the kids (math, copywork, reading)
  • work (for me...having thoughts of the future with this one...another blog post in of itself)
  • Scott doing what he does (helps the kids with lessons and does whatever with the kids the rest of the day)
  • Read aloud with the kids (this is something that I do with the kids at night, right before bedtime)
The above is a glimpse of what our family does during the week.   There are other things like playing, fixing things, free-reading, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.

It's time for me to get ready for the day...

Have a blessed Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment